It’s shaping up to be a wonderful year 😀 Why you ask. Because I answer. LOL Also I was nominated for the Flight of Fantasy award! Woot woot! Not even a year into blogging yet and someone actually seems to read my babblings. LOL
I was nominated by the fabulous A Writer Inspired. (Seriously check her out for truly inspiring posts and just sheer awesomeness). The award was created by Sophie Tallis. Give her a follow as well 🙂
Here are the official rules for The Flight of Fantasy Award:
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 11 things about yourself, including why you love fantasy and your first or favorite fantasy book.
4.Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and link to them. (If you want to link back to me as well, that would be lovely but isn’t required!)
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Whelp here goes <nervously rubs hands together>:
- My first fantasy novel was The Otherworld by Tad Williams. Yup, a story combining fantasy and video games was definitely my style.
- I was a cocky writer when I was younger.
- So cocky I failed 8th grade English because I refused to do work I felt was beneath me. (big mistake)
- I love fantasy because it serves as escapism. Who wouldn’t rather travel Middle Earth then deal with rush hour traffic?
- If not for my kids I’d probably be writing horror 🙂
- I’m painfully shy. ITS TRUE!!
- Besides writing I love to cook 😀 I like to think I cook like I write. SoDernGood!
- Calvin & Hobbes were instrumental in my developmental reading years.
- I have a slight OCD. Just a slight. Just a slight. Just a slight. Just a slight.
- Would love to learn how to write for the screen.
- I’m a huge NERD!! LOL
Well that was it for me. Now it’s time to spread some love to other lovely people 🙂
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That was fun 🙂 I’m glad to have been able to take part in this. 2013 shall be fabulous!!
Until next time, have a writeous day!!